Fourth Story Media is a children’s digital media company.
We create content that lives at the intersection of kids, reading and technology.
, Dessert Queen
- Veteran Children's Publishing Executive. Previous lives include: President,
Scholastic Trade and Book Fairs; SVP Publisher, Disney Global Books.
- Former activities include: originated The 39 Clues transmedia series ; published
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows; founded Jump at the Sun, an imprint
dedicated to books celebrating African-American culture.
- Current Board Member, New York Women's Foundation, Board Member, Eric
Carle Museum of Art, Advisory Board, First Book.
- Favorite desserts: classic chocolate layer cake; twizzlers and diet coke; frosted
- Worked for BuzzFeed, The Huffington Post, Community Connect.
- Created viral hit WeddingCredential.com
- Finalist for $100k Thiel Fellowship
- Current student at Stanford University
- Reads about thinking and thinks about reading
- Business Developer. President, Spark No. 9 and co-founder, Paper and String.
- Previous lives include: SVP Strategy and Business Development, Scholastic;
EVP/General Manager, Universal Music Group
- New business developer for Callaway Digital Arts, Disney, Hearst, and Auryn.
- Current Board Chair, Corlears School.
- Favorite music: Franz Ferdinand, the xx, Cole Porter, The Clash.
Copyright © 2011 Fourth Story Media | email@example.com | 115 South Street, 4F New York, NY 10038